REFUND, MAKEUP & COURSE COMPLETION POLICY
The following is the refund and makeup policy for all classes associated with Mainly Mermaids. They are as follows:
1. Refunds will be granted to participants who have paid in full for a class session 3 weeks (consecutive calendar days) or more prior to the beginning of class. A $50.00 Administrative Fee will be charged to the participant, and a refund issued for the total paid minus the Administrative Fee. Refunds will be discharged through Mainly Mermaids Clover System, or the same as payment was received.
2. No refunds will be granted to participants who have paid in full for a class session less than 3 weeks (consecutive calendar days) prior to the beginning of the class.
3. A participant seeking to makeup classes must be enrolled in a current paid session. The makeup classes must be taken within the next two consecutive sessions. Makeup classes can only be completed by attendance at additional classes in addition to the paid current session. Makeup classes are to be taken when space is available in another class and upon guidance by the instructor. There is no guarantee that a specific level of class or time will be available in which to take a makeup (see completion requirements below). Classes may also be made up by taking any online class offered by Mainly Mermaids when available. After two consecutive sessions after the missed session or classes no makeups will be allowed.
4. Participants seeking completion certificates for a level must attend at least 4 of the 5 classes in any one level for the session. If more than one absence per level is missed, the classes missed must be makeups in the same level sought for a completion certificate. If more than one class is missed, the participant may advance to the next level (upon instructor approval) until the makeup classes in the specific level are completed within two consecutive sessions as stated above. Certificates of completion will only be awarded for a higher level once the previous level makeups are completed. Participants must make arrangements to attend makeups available or arrange paid private instruction time.
5. Those not seeking a certificate of completion may advance to the next level with instructor approval only.
6. This policy applies to all former, current, and future participants of Mainly Mermaids programs and events.
Mainly Mermaids seeks to provide a quality program and equipment for its participants. As levels advance it is imperative that participants be properly prepared for the challenges of each level. Mainly Mermaids fully understands that there can be unforeseen circumstances for a participant and will work with participants, whenever possible, to provide makeup classes within the context of this policy.
Copyright © 2022 Mainly Mermaids - All Rights Reserved.
Web Design by STORYTELLER MARKETING